Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Stimulus Package

When I was first going to write this I was going to give some big long drawn out way to get the economy going again but then I went why am I going around the corner just to get down the street. Now when I say that I mean I don't need to make this longer than I need to so let's get to the point and start their. Okay I have stated before that throwing money at problems never solve problems but I have come up with one way we can get this economy jump started. Now this will require some help from the government but not the way that they normally help. When ever I here giving us stimulus checks or tax breaks or what ever it never solves the problem. Bush tried that last year in June or around June and it did not work then and will not work now. The first thing that came to my mind was an old saying and it goes something like give a man a fish feed him for a day but if you teach a man to fish feed him for a lifetime.



So that is when it hit me we should be creating jobs for people not giving them money or tax breaks or whatever the government has come up with to save us. You ask yourself well how are we going to create jobs when the economy is so bad and people have cut back and made layoffs. It is so simple I can't believe with all these smart people trying to solve it have not figured it out yet. I own my own business and would love to have extra people but because the economy is so bad I can not afford to hire a person to just sit around and be available when someone misses work because of illness or vacation. So here is my idea the government should be giving small business or any business, but small business is necessary for this to work because we need numbers and for every large business there are thousands of small businesses, a tax break for hiring extra employees. Now this would require that business to follow certain guidelines and file extra reports but we all have to help to get this going. The government would not have to cover the whole cost of the new employee only help but here is the great part the government would not have to help forever because you put people to work and everyone starts spending more money plus the government gets taxes from the people that are back at work soon business starts to pick up and you end up needing that employee plus hiring another. People will be able to pay for their homes and Fannie May will not need money plus people will need cars to get back and forth from work so guess what GM can fix it's own problems.

Now I am not going to get in guidelines in this blog, or maybe never, but we need to have to keep people from abusing the system. It should not be so difficult that people will not try for the tax break but it should not be so easy that anyone can do it. I shall continue blogging on this subject until we can solve this problem just remember an idea kept to ones self is an idea that can never be considered. Many people thinking of many ideas is what will solve this problem not one person that thinks he knows it all. So any ideas from anyone should comment and maybe someone will read and go oh shit we can now solve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment