Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Problem with Politics.

Well it looks like it is time once again to speak my peace. Funny that I say peace because that is what we do not have. I remember way back in July and maybe even further there was a man that stood up in front of all of us on TV and started that if he was elected then he would end the war in Iraq. At that same time people were lined up every where saying bring our troops home and end the war in Iraq and all over the news people were saying how much this war is costing us. I just do not understand because all of a sudden this man was elected to be our President and everything just goes away. No more empty promises that the war will end. No more news programs talking about the number of soldiers killed in action today or the cost of the war. Last but not least no more peace demonstrators talking about bringing our soldiers home or blogs about make love not war. Did something happen over night that I did not see like did the war in Iraq end and I did not notice it. The last that I heard was that The President was actually doubling the troops in Afghanistan but no demonstrators protesting that, actually I see people on TV praising him for putting more troops in harms way.

Now I am not hear to write about who we elected or not because in the first place it does not matter both parties have become the same. Insurance companies rule the political parties and that's that. We will never have Universal Health Care in the United States for the only reason that insurance companies have too much to lose. Right now you are saying this guy is crazy but I will prove it to you. What other companies are you required to buy goods and or services from and it is a law, well none but to operate a vehicle you must have insurance and be able to show proof of insurance upon request. Now if the government wanted to make some money then they should get in the insurance business we would have the deficit cut in half in just over a year and probably be out of debt in three years. To be honest if they took over all insurance they would more than likely be able to offer free health care to all Americans. Why is it that my health insurance rates go up by at least eight percent every year even though I never use it? Well that should be enough for today but I will try to add more later. So stay tuned for my crazy thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment